Saturday, February 2, 2013

Wind Beneath My Wings Treasury

My Renaissance Angel Wings have been included in a Treasury this week, and because my laptop and wifi  haven't been on speaking terms for a while, I didn't even know it.  What a lovely Treasury!  Thank you, Christie Crecelius 

In other news:  I got a new car, well, 2010.  She's a dream and not at all thirsty!

Also I have been making some pretty little earrings and offering them for sale at coffee hour after church.  No big news there, but these earrings are donation earrings, with a minimum donation of $10, all proceeds go to the church!  They've made about $300 since just before Christmas.

I just signed up to participate in Erin Prais-Hintz Challenge of Music.  She's the hostess with the mostest and I always enjoy her inspiring challenges.  Go sign up too.  It's limited to 80 participants! 

1 comment:

Adaptable Kay said...

I'm so glad to hear that my post could have possibly inspired someone's treasury :)

Congratulations for the treasury and your new-ish car! Personally, I prefer older cars as opposed to newer cars.

Erin puts together some great challenges! I'm excited to see what everyone creates for this one ^.^