Thursday, July 8, 2010

Look What Our Postal Carrier Brought -- Part #2

Yesterday I posted about one of the great packages our postal carrier delivered. Today's post is about the second package.
A few days ago I won a batch of goodies from Amanda Davie. at Articulation. She sent everything in this fab little quilty bag. I love the "Blessings" and the tape measure.
Inside the bag were all these little wrapped bundles. The paper is from an old dictionary and each one is tied up with hand-dyed silk ribbons I can reuse!
Amanda wrote in her post that she was including a surprise which is this great necklace. The hand stamped copper says "We need not think alike to love alike." The dangles include pieces of coral and pearls with a chain linked with green glass beads. I love the resin image of two women and a large sleek dog.
Here is the whole collection of bootie -- lovely copper and resin components. I am so excited and pleased to receive these amazing pieces.
THANK YOU Amanda!

2 comments:

moonlitfantaseas said...

what a nice selection of goodies! congratulations! can't wait to see what you do with them!

Pancake Recipes said...

This is aa great blog