It seems I got a day behind in blogging about this nifty little exchange Lorelei Eurto put together for the Twelve Days of Christmas.
For the Sixth Day of Christmas Katie Nelson sent to me . . .
this adorable package. Inside . . .
the cutest tiny box. And you know good things come in small packages!Oh My Gosh!! Two pairs of earrings – one beaded with the tiniest little beads
And the other with bell-like flowers.Thank you Katie!
On the Seventh Day of Christmas, Amanda sent to me . . .
And inside . . .
All these goodies!
A Lovely lamp-work bead and stamped metal zipper-pull key-chain add on. Thank you Amanda!
Here is the list of participant and the day each of their gifts will be opened. Please join me in this lovely celebration and share the joy with my fellow swappers.
1. Lorelei Eurto http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com/
2. Jennifer Heynen http://jenniferjangles.blogspot.com/
3. Deborah Boschert http://DeborahsJournal.blogspot.com
4. Jodie Marshall Www.marshalljodie.blogspot.com
5. 5. Amy Freeland copperdiem.blogspot.com
6. Katie Nelson www.etsy.com/shop/katienelson
7. Amanda Cargill Austin www.seashoreglassgirl.com
8. Rachel Stanley www.2catchahummingbird.blogspot.com
9. Me - Emanda Johnson www.ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com
10. Melissa http://halfawakedreaming.blogspot.com
11. Charlie http://clay-space.com
12. Lori Burek www.aquajunkoartworks.com
Have a blessed Christmas Season and a prosperous New Year!