Saturday, March 19, 2011

While I was out . . .

While I have been away at Quilt Guild Retreat I have been featured on an email sent out to Etsy email subscribers. I would not have known about this except that Lisa Boucher, my Bead Soup swap buddy sent me a note to tell me. (We have wifi at the retreat center!)

Sorry for the bad screen shots. Anyway, I checked out the activity of my shop on www.Statsy.org (type in your shop name to find out the activity on YOUR shop). In a very short time I have had over 500 visits to the "Older than Stonehenge" landscape quilt I have listed.
Meanwhile, I have been working on the design below. It is inspired by this tile from the Arts and Crafts era.
(Tile above, quilt-wallhanging below.)

This will have a lovely William Morris border.

3 comments:

Green Shoot Jewellery Designs said...

Great news on the feature and your new project looks stunning x

I LOVE color! said...

Oh my congradulation I am sooooo proud for you You just keep impressing me. Be Blessed

Marian Hertzog said...

That is so cool! Congratulations! I love the new quilt pattern!