Happy New Year and Merry Eighth Day of Christmas!
I have SO enjoyed this nifty little exchange Lorelei Eurto put together for the Twelve Days of Christmas.
Just a Reminder, I will be giving away a DAY 9 giftie to some lucky commenter to HERE On “Twelfth Night” to end the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. (Chances are very good for you to win, only six commenters at this writing.)
For the Eighth Day of Christmas Rachel Stanley sent to me . . .
Check out the wrapping paper—all those 8’s! And inside . . .
A pair of turquoise tear-drop earrings. Thank you Rachel!
Here is the list of participant and the day each of their gifts will be opened. Please join me in this lovely celebration and share the joy with my fellow swappers.
1. Lorelei Eurto http://lorelei1141.blogspot.com/
2. Jennifer Heynen http://jenniferjangles.blogspot.com/
3. Deborah Boschert http://DeborahsJournal.blogspot.com
4. Jodie Marshall Www.marshalljodie.blogspot.com
5. 5. Amy Freeland copperdiem.blogspot.com
6. Katie Nelson www.etsy.com/shop/katienelson
7. Amanda Cargill Austin www.seashoreglassgirl.com
8. Rachel Stanley www.2catchahummingbird.blogspot.com
9. Me - Emanda Johnson www.ArtemisiaStudio.blogspot.com
10. Melissa http://halfawakedreaming.blogspot.com
11. Charlie http://clay-space.com
12. Lori Burek www.aquajunkoartworks.com
Have a prosperous New Year!