Monday, January 18, 2010

More about the Virtual Bead Soup Swap


So, Friday I sent off a small package of beads and a closure (from Green Girl Studio) and a focal piece to Judy Glende, but guess what -- -- -- I forgot to photograph it for this blog, duh!


In a few days I should be getting a package for from Judith. The "reveal" will be February 10th. All of the folks below will be blogging about it -- So much fun! Check back here often.


Party Participants



3. Terri, Blooming Ideas






9. Adrienne, Adrienne Designs


11. Laurel, Rue's Daftique



14. Cassie, The Glass Beadle



17. Lisa, Lo and Behold


19. Judith, Judith B.

20. Debbie, Prairie Emporium




24. Marianna, Pretty Shiny Things

25. Lisa, Joolz by Lisa

26. Cristi, 2 If By Sea




30. Leslie, Bei Mondi

31. Loretta, Designs by Loretta


33. Kathie, The Bead Cult

34. Patty, Plays With Fire

35. Nicki, Nicki's Reef

36. Anne Marie, Heart's Desire



39. Emanda, Artemesia's Studio

40. Whitney, Whitney Lassini

41. Marcie, La Bella Joya

42. Suzann, Beadphoria



45. Janiece, J Birds Garden


47. Laurie, The Mermaid Tale


49. Sue, Sue Beads

50. Janeen, Janeen 365

51. Nancy, The Rabbit Muse

52. Kristie, Artisan Clay

53. Regina, Regina's Writings


55. Lyn, Lyn Foley


57. Cathryn, Chile Cats



60. Juli, Jul's Beads

61. Julie, RockerJewlz









70. Lynette, Rock Hill Designs



74. Ruthie, Rose Works Jewelry

75. Elizabeth, Turquoise Sky

76. Maire, Maire Dodd

77. Janet, Singing Woods

78. Eileen, Dorset Hill Beads


80. Joann, Jo's Jewels

81. Patti, PJ Clark Designs




85. Dee, Runako Designs

5 comments:

SummersStudio said...

This whole bead soup party is just an amazing line up of wonderful jewelry designers. I am so looking forward to the what you come up with!

Judy said...

I forgot to take a picture of your goodies too! I am so excited for you to get them!! This will be so much fun!

EmandaJ said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Em

TesoriTrovati said...

I was supposed to take a picture? Oops! I guess that will be my partner Emma's job when she gets it!
This is a great line up of designers. I fear that I didn't give my partner as many yummy bits as all the others I am seeing, but I hope it was right up her alley. Enjoy the day Emanda! Erin

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting everyone's links! The more links, the better :)