Friday, June 25, 2010

Bead Soup Part Day #7 -- My Partner's Reveal!

I have waited almost a whole week (well, actually a lot longer than that) to see what Heather Pyle from My Muse did with the bead soup ingredients I sent her in May.

This is what I sent . . .
And this is what she did with it.

and this . . . and this . . . .
Now get on over there and tell what a great job she did! (She is #81 below)
June 25th
73. Valerie, Hot Art
74. Courtney, Beads by Breul
76. Shea, gr8findings
77. Julie, Pryce Designs
78. Jeannie, Jeannie's Blog
79. Patricia, Verre Design
81. Heather, My Muse My bead swap buddy
83. Sonja, Drachenei
If you have not already, sign up for my birthday giveaway {HERE}. It is going on all week, so come back at the end of the party to see who won. It could be you!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you for the ProMo Emanda. This has been so fun. I hope we stay in touch. Loved being your partner.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

OMG how gorgeous! This soup is amazingly delicious!

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!