Sunday, August 21, 2011

Treasuries!

One of the things I love about Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Swaps is the community that it builds. Yesterday I had a pair of earrings in a Treasury, now I have pair of Vampire Vamp Wings included in a Treasury inspired by "things with wings". What fun! And my piece is next to my former swap buddy's Lynne Bowland of Island Girl Aztec Lovebird


The curator of this particular Treasury is Heidi of Expostfacto. Check out her shop!

My Bead Soup Partner, Angela May, has received her package from me and has blogged about it here -- I think she likes is!

2 comments:

I LOVE color! said...

Congratulations on making the Treasury. I too love the community that Lori builds with the BSBP. I am so eager to recieve my beads. I have been looking at everyone's and I am so eager. Be Blesased to be a blessing

Pretty Things said...

I am just so overwhelmed by how HUGE the forum has become!