Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I am overwhelmed

Okay, so I am happily blogging along with a small but growing group of followers and, all of a sudden, in one day I have nearly one hundred visitors -- 97 -- visitors!!

You could have knocked me over with a feather!

image from Wikipedia, not copyright protected

So, if you are coming back today after your visit yesterday, (or if this is your first visit), I'd like to know how you got here. Take a moment and just add a comment at the end of this post. Sign up to follow this blog if you like -- I would be very pleased if you did.

Did you find Artemisia's Studio from following one of the
Round Robin Necklace Swap-ers?
What caught your eye?
What types of items did you enjoy most while you were here?
(if, in fact, you did enjoy your visit.)

Inquiring minds want to know (er, mine does anyway).

3 comments:

Kate said...

Glad to hear of your great visitation! :) It's just me, you are on my list of favorite blogs to follow. Hope you can find out where all your traffic came from, exciting isn't it? :) alpat ( PS, your feathers reminded me of when I had a pair of peafowl, George and Gracie. He would always fly up to the roof of my house and look down on us through our sky lights!

Susan Marling said...

I think I first saw your blog listed on Lorelei's blog. I enjoy seeing the things you are doing. I am just starting out and get lots of ideas and creative vibes from the different blogs. Glad you have so many followers.

EmandaJ said...

Hi Kate, that's too funny about George looking down at you through the skylights!

And QuiltingJewel, thank you for stopping by. There are so many talented folks on the internet -- so much to soak up and learn! Come back soon!

Emanda