Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Waiting . . .


A week ago I had the best job interview I have ever experienced. (EVER!) It was amazing!

I was told I would hear something Friday (2/12), but it started to snow in the wee hours of Thursday morning and did not stop until late in the evening. We had a record snowfall -- it was 8" in my front yard. In North Texas, we are not afraid to drive on the snow and ice but we ARE afraid of the other drivers, so everything shuts down.

The hiring institution was closed Thursday and Friday and Monday was a holiday. I still have not heard and so I wait. Everytime the phone rings, my heart leaps.

Waiting is very hard to do. I will let you know how it turns out.

4 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Squee!
I am saying a little prayer for you right now!
Enjoy the day, Emanda!
Thinking of you..
Erin

Judy said...

I am wishing you lots of luck...I hope you get the job!

SummersStudio said...

Thinking of you and wishing you the best. That snow you got was something. We were lucky to only get a couple of inches. I do know what you mean about snow shutting things down here in TX.

Regina said...

Saying a prayer for you....