Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Still here . . .

Yep, I am still here. Getting over a nasty allergy/upper respiratory infection, cough, cough, a-a-achoo.

I lost all (ALL!) the photos of my jewelry on a faulty storage disk, so I don't have anything pretty to show. Hopefully I will get a chance to do some work this weekend.
.
I will just leave you with a peek at our pups Windsor (12 years) and Lindi (for Lindisfarne 5 years). Both are very shaggy Miniature Schnauzers.

Thanks for checking in. What are you up to these days?

3 comments:

Regina said...

Adorable dogs, glad to hear you are getting better... sorry to hear about your photographs. Things have been slow, one good jewelry show and sale behind me, and now getting ready for the holidays.

Spirited Earth said...

you must be a mind reader i just convo'd you last night..
sorry to hear you've been under the weather..and also about your photos lost..
sweet dogs.

I LOVE color! said...

Oh Dear I will be right over with chicken soup>:) Sorry about your photos what a trial.Be Blessed