Thursday, October 30, 2008

Learn something new every day

My mom always said, "Learn something new everyday." Well I've just stepped out of an Etsy Trunk Show hosted by the Precious Metals Clay group (P=MC).

Oh, my goodness! Such beautiful things. The trunk show was awesome -- such beautifully crafted pieces. Such talented artists. And they put their work out there for us to share.

And to top it all off, I was one of the prize winning participants. I won these beautifully crafted earrings from Liz Hall's Etsy shop: www.LizardsJewelry.etsy.com http://www.lizardsjewelry.com/earrings.html

I can hardly wait until these lovelies arrive. Happy, happy me! I'm as happy as can be!

Back to this learning something new thing. I had never chatted, or entered a virtual lab, I had never purchased something through etsy. And look at me now. I'm a winner!

I'm inspired.

No comments: